1464: Listener Live Coaching (Q&A)
In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer four Pump Head questions via Zoom.
- The guys on their current body composition, Justin’s aesthetic goal & MORE. (4:50 )
- Having ‘the talk’ with your kids. (10:04 )
- Adam’s happiest day as a father. (15:20 )
- The contrast of drinking with Zbiotics versus without it. (20:53 )
- Mind Pump on the future of the gym industry, the types of gyms that will survive the lockdowns, advice for trainers & MORE. (24:11 )
- Why you shouldn’t sit too close to the TV without your Felix Gray glasses. (36:30 )
- #Quah question #1 – I have lost some muscle mass and gained some body fat over the past eight weeks. Would it be better to run something like MAPS Anabolic first or jump into a strength specific program? (41:59 )
- #Quah question #2 – I'm running MAPS Powerlift right now. How does the 1-rep max calculation work? After you run the 11 weeks, how would you go back and calculate your new max to see how much progress you have made? (48:38 )
- #Quah question #3 – My wife is pregnant. How should I be structuring my workouts pre-baby? During the sleepless nights once he is born? (56:02 )
- #Quah question #4 – Do you have any insight on these ‘anabolic diets’ from these YouTube personalities? Are there any long-term detriments from them? (1:01:57 )
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- December Special (Extended until Jan. 10th, 2021): 3 MAPS Bundles for your level of fitness!
- Visit ZBiotics for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Gyms aren’t coming back. Here’s how you’ll work out in the future
- Mind Pump #1390: The State Of The Gym Industry With UFC Gym President Adam Sedlack
- Visit Felix Gray for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- MAPS Fitness Anabolic - Mind Pump Media
- Sore muscles…what does it mean? - Mind Pump Blog
- MAPS Powerlift - Mind Pump Media
- MAPS Strong | MAPS Fitness Products - Mind Pump Media
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store