1487: The Best Way for First Responders to Stay in Shape
In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover four key ways for first responders to stay in shape.
- Huge shout out to our first responders! (2:27 )
- Breaking down the mentality of this group of people and how they may be affecting their gains. (3:05 )
- Four Ways for First Responders to Stay in Shape.
- #1 – Concentrate on full-body strength training. (11:50 )
- #2 – Focus on compound lifts. (17:48 )
- #3 – Work on mobility. (24:27 )
- #4 – Maintain stamina and durability. (31:00 )
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Visit ZBiotics for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Special Promotion (Ends Feb. 15th, 2021): First Responders Bundle
- Body Part Split vs. Whole Body Workout: Which Is Best? - Mind Pump Blog
- Mind Pump TV – YouTube
- Compound Exercises Vs. Isolation Exercises – Mind Pump Blog
- Why Mobility Is So Important For Being Healthy – Mind Pump Blog
- Priming Your Body Before and After Workouts – Mind Pump Blog
- How To Improve YOUR Work Capacity (6 MOVEMENTS) | MIND PUMP
- COUNTRY STRONG?? Increase YOUR Work Capacity (2 EXERCISES) | MIND PUMP
- 5 Exercises For HUGE Forearms & A STRONGER Grip (FREE Big Arms Guide) - Mind Pump
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store