149: Creating a New Paradigm in Business- Merging Spirituality and Practicality with Tanya Khani
Goddess of the Week: Tanya Khani
Tanya Khani is a publicist to spiritual guides, social impact leaders, and thought leaders. She combines a unique blend of intuition, soul work and traditional PR to bring stories of impact and progressive change to the limelight. She believes that media can be a vehicle to bring forth uplifting conversations of heart work, and missions that are service-oriented. She works with iconic wellness figures that are unconventionally disrupting the system and sharing a message of truth, impact, and transformation. Over the past few years, she's worked with spiritual teachers, healers, meditations studios and fitness experts, landing them on media outlets such as The Doctors, Good Morning America, EXTRA, Good Day LA, Bulletproof Radio, People Magazine and more. Until there are paradigm shifts and powers are re-awakened, Tanya won't stop pushing messages of transformation and truth through.
What we chat about:
- Giving people permission to accept their gifts and powers
- Becoming the highest version of yourself
- Letting go of spiritual stigma
- Creating a new paradigm in business - merging spirituality with practicality
- Being a light no matter what line of work you are in
- Your passion vs. your career
- Join The Goddess Life Membership by visiting https://www.iamgoddesscollective.com/membership
- For more Goddess conversations join our women's facebook group:
- Receive 25% off A Yoga Wake Up subscription by using code bit.ly/goddessyogawakeup
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.