#149: How To Avoid The Pitfalls In Becoming Your Own Boss
So you have lost your job in the COVID-19-induced economic crisis and have decided that now is the right time to change tack and become self-employed.
It is widely acknowledged that happiness comes from making progress towards a goal that is important to you. Making the leap to self-employment provides room to attain that satisfaction.
However, the journey is not without its share of pitfalls and challenges. Let’s look at some of the obstacles you might face and what you can do to help overcome them.
Resources mentioned in this Episode: https://geni.us/razerkiyowebcam
- Designed for streaming: supports video and audio recording in 720P 60 fps/ 1080P 30 fps; streamlabs Certified and compatible with popular platforms like obs and XSplit
- Convenient, built-in lighting: an attached, 5600K daylight-balanced Ring light around the Camera keeps you evenly lit without the hassle of additional lighting equipment
- Instant adjustable brightness: a rotating bezel allows for quick, brightness level changes without the need to go into software settings
- Superior low-light performance: reduces graininess and brings out details in darker environments
- Compact, folding design: perfect for on-the-go content creators
Are You Losing Customers Not Being On The 1st Page Of Google Results?
What If You Could Create Ad Campaigns That Actually Work?
[FREE] Google Ads Video Training Workshop “The Perfect Google Ad Formula”
P.S. Please subscribe on iTunes. It really does help the podcast to grow!
Drop me a note in the comments section over at PhilAdairTraining.com and let me know your thoughts.
Suite 12, 5th Floor, Dymocks Building
428 George Street, Sydney 2000, NSW, Australia
I’m a huge fan of connecting on social media. If you’re on these social networks, then let’s follow each other:
Phil Adair Training is powered by Kajabi the platform for Online Marketers