15: Holistic Healing, Childbirth, Women Supporting Women, and more, with Khristee Rich
Khristee Rich is a holistic healer and owner of The Dancing Curtain, a healthy lifestyle business. She encourages her clients to overcome chronic illness naturally, easily, and joyfully, to speak their truth, and to shine!
I enjoyed interviewing her about her new blog & upcoming book about Holistic Childbirth Around The World. We spoke about women's empowerment, the importance of supporting each other, Khristee's immense love for writing, her holistic healing sessions and so much more!
You can connect with Khristee through any of these platforms:
- Website, The Dancing Curtain
- Blog, Mum’s The Word- Mothers Speaking Out About Childbirth Around The World
- Instagram @KhristeeRich
- Facebook, The Dancing Curtain
- Subscribe to her mailing list and receive a Free gift for Empaths, a PDF with tips to Protect Your Energy So That You Do Not Dim Your Light But Continue to Shine Bright: www.thedancingcurtain.com/freegift
- Join her Private Facebook Group for Empaths The Empowered Joyful Empaths: www.facebook.com/groups/empoweredjoyfulempaths
Podcasting isn't the only thing I do. :) I'm a vegan blogger, YouTuber, restauranteur, chef, teacher, artist, tarot reader, and I have a bunch of other interests too. If you like, you can find out more about me at https://linktr.ee/veganosaurus
I’d love to interact with you and hear your thoughts on the podcast episodes. Get in touch with me @veganosaurus on instagram or leave me a voice message using the anchor link below.
If you're enjoying The Feel Good Factor, please rate/review/subscribe on your preferred podcast listening platform. It would mean a lot to me and it'll help others who resonate with this kind of content find it easily. Thank you for the love!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/veganosaurus/message