15 - COVID Vaccine Info with Dr. Stacy Wentworth
We are here today with Dr. Stacy Wentworth, medical director of cancer survivorship at Wake Forest Baptist Health to talk about the COVID-19 Vaccine.
We cover the following questions:
- What do cancer patients and survivors need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine?
- What's the best way to get scheduled for one?
- Are there any individuals who should NOT get one asap?
- It's confusing that we still have to wear masks and distance after a vaccine. Why?
- Should cancer patients and survivors feel good about traveling after being vaccinated?
- No one likes to wear a mask, but Dr. Wentworth shares her favorite!
Helpful links for finding vaccine appointments:
- Be sure you are signed up for your healthcare providers electronic medical record
- Follow your local health department website and social media pages