15. 16 years of GoSquared (Part 1)
Recently when GoSquared turned 16 years old (or young?) we shared a blog post with 16 lessons from those 16 years. We received a ton of great feedback on the post, so I thought it’d be good to share some of those lessons on the show and speak about them a little more.
Here are the first 8 of the 16 lessons we’ve learned along the way so far...
On ideas and building:
- Build something people want.
- Share early, share often.
- Constraints breed creativity — embrace them
- The details are not the details, they make the product
- Use your own product. Be your own customer
- Charge the trust battery
- Your customers are smart — treat them accordingly
- Treat each customer as unique, but scale your process
Links and further reading
- Timeline of GoSquared over 16 years
- The complete blog post of our 16 lessons from 16 years
- Ideas are fragile
- Trust battery
Thanks, and see you next time!
P.S. I'm on Twitter https://twitter.com/jamesjgill
Music: Jakarta by Bonsaye
Podcast hosting: Transistor