15. Metacast #1 pt.1 | Simon Iatrou, Will Easton, James Pinder & Ian Ellison
We’ve got something different for you this time - the first ever Workplace Matters Metacast. It’s a round table discussion between four podcast geeks: 3edges co-founders James Pinder and Ian Ellison, editor at i-FM.net Simon Iatrou, and freelance workplace provocateur Will Easton. It’s all about workplace. Except we’re not allowed to say anything about workplace unless we use an unrelated podcast episode to make the point. Like a game show without any prize... or something like that. Very meta. Hence the name.
It’s a big discussion, so we’ve cut it in two. The intro and first two podcast examples are here. The final two examples and our wrap up learnings discussion will in episode 16, part 2, out tomorrow. Think of this as a gateway to more. There is so much great content out there to expand your horizons. Try things, go deeper, and let us know what you think @wpmpodcast on Twitter.
Podcast episode selections:
- Will: The Walkman from The Pessimists Archive
- Simon: Our Computers, Ourselves from Invisibilia
- Ian: The Blue Yarn from 99 Percent Invisible
- James: Saigon 1965 from Revisionist History
Don't forget to subscribe to our sparkling new Workplace Matters newsletter at 3edges.co.uk, and check out our Workplace Leadership Manifesto comrades, out daily during January on Twitter and LinkedIn. Search #WpLeadershipManifesto. Power to the people.
A huge thanks to the fantastic Kelham Island Brewery in Sheffield for hosting us.
20. The workplace value chain and mental rebuilding™ | Per Feldthaus
19. Exploring future work scenarios | Jeff Saunders
18. Sticky workplaces and future services | Peter Ankerstjerne
17. The Elemental Workplace | Neil Usher
14. From offices to imaginariums | Antony Slumbers
12. Put down the IoT – time for some workplace humanity | Perry Timms
11. Humans versus machines? It’s complicated…! | Kerstin Sailer
10. People analytics and digital ethics | Ben Waber
9. Pioneers, festie dancing and Nando’s | Bee Heller
8. The P word, myth-busting and beanbags | Chris Moriarty
7. 3edges review #1 | James Pinder & Jill Fortune
6. Muggles and magic wands | Mark Eltringham
5. The Stoddart Review ‘director’s commentary’ | Polly Plunket
4. Guerrillas, mirrors and Robert Propst pt.2 | Mark Catchlove
3. Guerrillas, mirrors and Robert Propst pt.1 | Mark Catchlove