152: Feedback Friday | How to Cope with a Schizophrenic Neighbor
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Your new neighbor's loud arguments and wild parties at all hours would be annoying enough if they involved multiple people, but the only person who ever seems to be in attendance is her. Should you be concerned enough to inform management -- or the police?
- When reconnecting with someone in your network (per our Level One exercises), how can you identify ways to add value to their goals?
- Long-time listeners would understand a covert contract from the contractor's side of things. But what do you do if you suspect someone has a covert contract out on you?
- Your newest roommate is a slob who pilfers your food and doesn't clean up after himself. What can you do to put your foot down without causing too much contention?
- With so much motivational and personal development advice being thrown around these days, how can you tell the difference between genuine self-help and utter bullcrap?
- Without succumbing to the formulaic elevator pitch, how can you politely introduce yourself and make an impression when you're in convenient proximity to your company's higher-ups and decision makers?
- How might a public school teacher who loves to teach supplement their painfully inadequate income?
- What thought exercises might help someone on the edge of burning out at their job decide whether to soldier on for the next few months to qualify for a bonus or just quit now and damn the consequences?
- Recommendation of the Week: FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened
- A quick shoutout to Heike Dunkel from Germany!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Candid Co gives you clear braces without in-office visits for 65% less than a traditional...