154: Exploring the Benefits of Cannabinoids with Jessica Assaf
Goddess of the Week: Jessica Assaf
Jessica Assaf is an award-winning entrepreneur and activist on a mission to use business to improve health. Beginning as a beauty activist at the age of fifteen, Jessica has been nationally recognized for her leadership and creative activism in the clean beauty and cannabis industries. Jessica is the co-founder and Chief Education Officer of Prima, a best-in-class wellness brand focused on hemp-based cannabinoids and functionally innovative botanical products. Jessica previously founded Cannabis Feminist, Raw is Everything and the clean beauty blog, Beauty Lies Truth. She received her MBA from Harvard and was recently named Forbes 30 Under 30 2020.
What we chat about:
- Daily use of Cannabinoids for health and vitality
- Clean beauty with plant medicine
- Building a thriving cannabis business as a woman
- The medicine of Marijuana
Special thanks to our sponsors!
THE MOON DECK
Get 10% Off Your Order: https://themoondeck.com/goddess
The Moon Deck is a healing oracle deck of 44 cards + an in depth guidebook filled with insights and rituals to enhance intuition and self-love. Inspired by the cycles of the moon and emotional wellbeing, this oracle set has reached women around the globe and has become a favorite amongst card collectors and newbies alike. It can be worked with as an oracle guide, as a daily tool for reflection and meditation, or in tarot-inspired spreads.
YOGA WAKE UP
Get 25% Off Your Subscription: https://www.yogawakeup.com/goddess
Yoga Wake Up is an audio guided yoga and meditation app that replaces your alarm clock with an intentional morning routine!
- Become a Patron supporter! www.patreon.com/goddesscollective
- Join The Goddess Life Membership by visiting https://www.iamgoddesscollective.com/membership
- For more Goddess conversations join our women's facebook group:
- Receive 25% off A Yoga Wake Up subscription by using code www.yogawakeup.com/goddess
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.