#157: The Three Marketing Methods ALL Freelancers Need to Know About
We've all heard the stories of creatives who are struggling to grow their business, and it's easy to feel like you're just not doing enough. Others feel like using marketing is “selling out” and not genuine.
The fact is, every business needs marketing. There are a lot of marketing strategies out there that can help you get more clients and make more money, but which ones should you be using?
In this episode of the 6 Figure Creative Podcast we discuss three different methods for getting more clients that all creatives should be aware of.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why creatives shouldn’t be allergic to marketing
- What kind of marketing most people think of
- Why small businesses shouldn’t copy massive company’s marketing methods
- How to craft a good advertisement
- How to make informed decisions about your marketing
- What Go-Giver Marketing is
- How communication and setting expectations in advance lets you draw a line
- Why you don’t want to be an “icky” marketer
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/157