159: Cal Newport | Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World
What We Discuss with Cal Newport:
- Why focus in our modern era of endless technological distractions is the new IQ.
- Why your greatest competitive advantage may lie simply around decluttering and resetting that focus.
- The best ways to declutter the mental landscape to optimize your capacity to focus.
- How Henry David Thoreau's analog lessons from Walden can be applied to your 21st century digital lifestyle.
- How you can use technology to improve your daily life without becoming absorbed by its distractions.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
If you're only going to take one gluten and dairy-free, keto, paleo, and vegan-friendly supplement to boost energy, balance nutrition, and aid digestion, then Athletic Greens -- with its 76 natural ingredients -- is what we recommend. The Jordan Harbinger Show listeners get 23 travel packs (valued at $79) with their first purchase at athleticgreens.com/jordan!
Looking to score last-minute hotel deals? HotelTonight has access to unsold inventory from the world's greatest accommodations at a fraction of regular rates. Hit hoteltonight.com and use code JORDANH at checkout for $25 off your first booking!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!