#159: How to Ethically Upsell Your Clients To Increase Your Income | With Lizzie Pierce
Want to know the quickest way to earn more? Increase your rates.
Everyone knows this advice, but few have the confidence to pull it off regularly.
If you struggle with this, you’re not alone. Here’s the good news; there are multiple ways to increase your income.
One of the best ways is by introducing “upsells” into your sales process. This is when a client comes to you for one thing, but you identify other services they may benefit from in order to reach their goals.
In this interview, Lizzie Pierce shares her wisdom from multiple years of experience running a six-figure video production company.
Her company regularly upsells clients by pitching a vision of a larger project than originally planned, then turning that small-dollar production project into a major one involving teams or freelancers.
Whether or not you work with a team, this method can be a fantastic way to increase your income without ever having to raise your rates.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Lizzie convinced a client to publish a promo video about sexting
- How to understand a client’s wants vs. their needs
- Why Lizzie is able to upsell customers in one aspect of her business to another part of her business
- How to offer multiple services without diluting your branding
- Why you need to add a margin to contract work
- How your “scene” impacts your work
- How to grow your business creatively
- Why Fresno is the new 6 Figure Creative example of a dead city
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/159