159. Loneliness with Aisling Bea and Danielle de Niese
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Aisling Bea
Episode 159: Loneliness
with special guest Danielle de Niese
Recorded 17 July 2019 at Kings Place in London. Released 22 July 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon. Live music by Harry Baker.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Aisling Bea
More about Danielle de Niese
For tickets to Cinderella visit www.glyndebourne.com or call 01273 812321.
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- 2, 3, 4 August, Pleasance Courtyard at the Edinburgh Fringe. Tickets on sale now.
- Saturday 10 August, Underbelly South Bank. Tickets on sale soon.
- Saturday 24 August, The Secret Policeman’s Tour, Edinburgh Playhouse. Tickets on sale now.
- Saturday 7 September, The London Podcast Festival. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 21 October, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!