#16 Upgrading Self-Talk, Awareness & Emotional Intelligence with Emma Hackett
On this episode, I speak with the amazing Emma Hackett, a mental performance consultant. In other words, she is a high-performance coach that works with elite athletes and individuals.
Throughout our conversation, we discuss details around self-talk, becoming self-aware, reframing, and emotional intelligence. Emma shares so many nuggets of information about how you can apply all these mindset tools and strategies immediately to your life.
Take a listen to learn how you can start training your brain to boost your self-talk.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Emma’s life led her to working in the self-development space. (2:46 )
- How Emma learned to upgrade her self-talk. (5:00 )
- The one morning habit to make you more productive throughout the day. (14:59 )
- How to recover your day when your morning routine doesn’t go as planned. (24:13 )
- How Emma uses visualization tools to set herself up for success. (32:48 )
- How the reticular activating system helps you retrain your brain to fight negative narratives. (50:22 )
Connect with Emma Hackett:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.