16. Dr Dan Maggs - Being an overweight GP was embarassing, how I finally lost it
In this episode recorded back in 2018 I talk to Dr Dan Maggs, a GP who, for a very long time struggled with being overweight. It wasn’t until a chance encounter on a skiing trip where he witnessed a man dolloping butter into his coffee did he manage to get his weight under control, intrigued? Listen on to hear Dans Story.
- Being an overweight GP
- Hormones and Insulin
- Food and Drink legislation
- Dave Asprey bio life hacker.
- Zoe Harkham.
- Food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Steve Bennett
- Keto diet and Carb dodging
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.