16. Why you will never go broke while pursuing your dreams, with Dustin Schaffer
Have you forgotten how to dream? Do you find it difficult to say YES in life? I met my guest on today's episode through a game-changing opportunity I discovered while consuming my magical focus, energy, fat loss, better sleep, better mood fuel! He has said YES in life, even when faced with adversity, and it paid off for him each time in a big way. Today's episode will inspire you to keep dreaming and pursue better in all areas of your life every day!
Dustin was born and raised in Fairmont, Minnesota, graduating from high school in 1995. He enjoyed many outdoor pursuits as a youth excelling in wrestling, football, and baseball. He joined the United States Marine Corps at 18, selected to the Intelligence field and specialized in signals intelligence and later as a radio reconnaissance marine. Then after the marines he attended Minnesota State University, Mankato, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science while playing two years of college football.
After graduating college in 2001, Dustin underwent rigorous training and has received countless certifications in the wellness and medical fields. Combining his knowledge of these varied certifications and his own extensive experience, Throughout his young career, he has worked with thousands of people in areas of weight loss and strength building, as well as injury prevention and cardiovascular rehabilitation. Dustin and his wife April life in California with their three children.
- How saying YES in life will open your life to opportunities of success
- How to dream more and discover your passion in life, no matter your age
- How spending time with others who already have what you dream about will help you achieve your goals
- How to get uncomfortable to live the life of your dreams
- How to discover and leverage your gift zone
- Why trading time for money is a formula for long term unhappiness
- How to build mental toughness to overcome adversity
- The number one secret to longevity
Connect with Cory
Be sure to like my Facebook page @CoryCalvinOfficial to watch the live (video) podcast recordings and to receive updates on inspirational books and online courses I am creating. Become a member of my tribe.... www.corycalvin.com/tribe