#161: The Mindful Kind // Tips for a Mindful Morning
Hello and welcome to episode 161 of The Mindful Kind podcast!
In this episode, you'll discover 9 tips to help you create a mindful, positive and relaxing morning.
Tips for when you're short on time:
- Do an activity mindfully (like putting on moisturiser) by paying attention to the look, aroma and sensation of it
- Do a simple mindfulness practice if you wake up before your alarm goes off
- Rather than having a mindful drink, just enjoy each sip by closing your eyes and noticing the flavour
Tips for when you have a little longer (e.g. 15 minutes):
- Write in a journal
- Do a creative activity mindfully
- Meditate. You can discover my Good Morning Meditation Album (and journal) at www.rachaelkable.com/shop
Tips for when you have an hour or two:
- Take a bath (and leave your phone out of the room)
- Cook and eat your breakfast mindfully
- Do a yin yoga class (at home or at a studio)
I hope you enjoyed the episode! If you would like to hear more about mindfulness and meditation, be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook (just search for Rachael Kable).
Thank you for listening and I hope you have a wonderful week, Mindful Kind.