#161: The Top 9 Mistakes Freelancers Make When Getting Started
The creative industry is full of pitfalls – and there are nine common mistakes that creatives make when starting their own business or freelancing.
In this episode, Brian and Chris discuss these problems and provide solutions to help you avoid them!
Listen now as we dive into each topic specifically so you can learn what not to do in order to save time and money!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to serve your clients well
- Why niching down is the right choice to grow your business
- How getting a logo made is usually procrastination
- Why overconsuming educational content is harmful
- Why you’re destroying your business if you don’t have a portfolio
- How to harness case studies in your business
- How the jack of all trades loses authority
- Why you need to close sales over the phone
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/161