161. Awareness with Catherine Bohart and guests Corry Shaw, Natasha Devon and Jamie Windust
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Catherine Bohart
Episode 161: Awareness
with special guests Corry Shaw, Natasha Devon and Jamie Windust
Recorded 2 July 2018 at Kings Place in London. Released 4 August 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon. Photos by Grace Gelder.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Catherine Bohart
More about Corry Shaw
More about Natasha Devon
More about Jamie Windust
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Big Speeches workshops in London
11 August in London. Book your place now.
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- Saturday 10 August, Underbelly South Bank. Tickets on sale soon.
- Saturday 24 August, The Secret Policeman’s Tour, Edinburgh Playhouse. Tickets on sale now.
- Friday 30 August - Sunday 1 September. Guilty Feminist Crossover Season. Tickets on sale now.
- Saturday 7 September, The London Podcast Festival. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 21 October, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!