#163: How To Attract (And Close) High-Budget Clients | With Jay Clouse
Freelancers are always looking for ways to make more money and grow their businesses. To make that happen, you have 3 main methods...
Method #1: Raise your rates.
Method #2: Find more leads.
Method #3: Close more clients.
In this week’s interview, Jay Clouse shares his methods for attracting and closing high-budget clients.
Jay’s background in the tech startup world brings us a fresh perspective for positioning and sales as a freelancer.
Listen now to learn how Jay Clouse attracts and closes high-budget clients.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What the three most common business models for freelancers are
- How you can harness each different business model to grow your business
- Why it’s important to choose the right model
- How to flip the sales process and close more deals
- Why working as a contractor is great – sometimes
- How to have consistency in your business
- How to close deals without being pushy
- Why you need to get on the phone
- When money is no object
- How having too many clients hurts your business
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/163