164: Feedback Friday | How to Rescue Your Loved One From an MLM Scam
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What's the best way to let your parents know you appreciate all they've done for you -- especially when they let you live with them rent (and guilt) free while paying down your credit card debt?
- It's your absolute dream to become a race car driver, though you don't really have experience working with cars and don't want to get stuck in sales or marketing. What's your best next step?
- You need money, but your hours have been cut. Is it ethical to pick up freelancing work that might put you in competition with your main job?
- Your current boss feels threatened by your rising star status and seems determined to sabotage your progress. How do you navigate the politics of appropriately pushing back?
- How can you convince a loved one that the MLM (multi-level marketing) business they're involved with is never going to make them rich no matter how much time is devoted to it?
- Life Pro Tip: Leave your contact information with all involved parties if you witness an accident.
- Quick shoutout to Rojenski!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Better Help offers affordable, online counseling at your convenience. If you're coping with depression, stress, anxiety, addiction, or any number of issues, you're not alone. Talk with a licensed professional therapist for 10 percent off your first month at betterhelp.com/jordan!
TripActions rewards travelers for saving their company money -- and they'll reward you just for checking them out. <a
190: Guy Kawasaki | Life Lessons from a Wise Guy
189: Humble The Poet | 101 Simple Truths for a Better Life
188: How to Get out of Credit Card Debt | Feedback Friday
187: Hal Elrod | Fulfill Your Goals with The Miracle Equation
186: David Smalley | Why You Should Challenge Your Beliefs
185: How to Get Hired Like a Boss | Feedback Friday
184: Naveen Jain | How Moonshot Thinking Will Save the World
183: Lisa Lampanelli | Changing Careers at the Top of Your Game
182: Feedback Friday | How to Overcome Your Fear of Driving
181: Deep Dive | How to Stop Blaming Other People
180: Zvi Band | Success Is in Your Sphere
179: Feedback Friday | How to Really Help a Hoarder
178: Michelle Tillis Lederman | Why Relationships Are Our Greatest Assets
177: Beau Lotto | Why You See Differently When You Deviate
176: Feedback Friday | How to Cope with the Burden of Being the Ugly Friend
175: Brian Scudamore | How Failure Can Be Your Key to Success
174: A.J. Jacobs | Thanks a Thousand: A Gratitude Journey
173: Feedback Friday | How to Make Life Purposeful for the Terminally Ill
172: Clint Watts | Surviving in a World of Fake News
171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety