#164: How To Stair-Step From Freelance Income To Passive Income | With Austin Hull
Austin Hull was one of our most popular interviews (way back on episode 59), so we had to bring him back onto the podcast to update us on what he’s been up to.
Since 2019 Austin has not only built a six-figure freelance music production business but also sold over $400k of digital products through his new business Make Pop Music.
In this episode, learn how Austin took the stair-step approach from freelance to passive income, built his email list to over 40,000 people, and YouTube channel to over 100k subs in such a short time.
If you’re thinking about launching a side-hustle that could eventually turn into an extra six-figure income, this episode is perfect for you.
Keep in mind, this wasn’t exactly a walk in the park for Austin.
At one point, he was on the brink of a mental breakdown. He was working long hours without breaks, trying to juggle multiple projects, and constantly switching from task to task… all in an effort to keep everyone else happy.
Austin decided it was time for a change, and applied the 80/20 principle to niche down on what was most important to him… And the results were game-changing.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Austin grew multiple six figure businesses in a few short years without any ads
- Why communities are important to organic growth
- What happened when Austin finally niched down
- Why it’s important to recognize when you’re overworking yourself
- How exercise ties into mental health
- How to make new connections to grow your business
- Why the go-giver mindset is a common theme among most successful entrepreneurs
- What platforms you can use for organic growth
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/164