166: Kevin Barrows | Think Like an FBI Interrogator
Kevin Barrows is a former FBI special agent who now conducts traditional corporate fraud investigations, reputation risk and due diligence efforts, and supervises computer forensic and computer crime assignments for Renaissance Associates.
What We Discuss with Kevin Barrows:
- Why conducting a successful interview is an art that requires establishing credibility, understanding motivation, employing psychology, assessing body language, and listening.
- Why approaching a witness at an inconvenient time, in the wrong place, or in the wrong way can ruin an interview before it gets started.
- How to quickly identify the motivation of the person being interviewed.
- How to make the truth the only option for the person being interviewed.
- How to create and execute a game plan to get to that truth -- whether it's with our spouse, our kids, or our colleagues and employees.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
If you're only going to take one gluten and dairy-free, keto, paleo, and vegan-friendly supplement to boost energy, balance nutrition, and aid digestion, then Athletic Greens -- with its 76 natural ingredients -- is what we recommend. The Jordan Harbinger Show listeners get 23 travel packs (valued at $79) with their first purchase at athleticgreens.com/jordan!
Are you using the best software for your situation? Capterra knows and makes it easy to discover your best solution fast -- and for free. Visit capterra.com/jordan to find out what you're missing today!
MedMen is proud to be leading the way as the cannabis industry transitions from its legacy era of homegrown enterprises to an institutional phase of professional standards and practices. Experience the new normal and check out Spike Jonze's short film at MedMen.com!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!