167: Feedback Friday | How to Deal with Jerks on a Plane
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What's the best way to deal with inconsiderate seatmates on an airplane?
- How do you conscientiously create social media content that doesn't inflict FOMO on others?
- Do you stay at your stable job that gives you more time with your family, or take the stressful, time-consuming job at the startup for the chance to make more money?
- You've been a counsellor for 15 years and want to transition to working online. Do you need to be really narrow with your audience, or can you reach out to people on a broader spectrum?
- You started therapy for acute to moderate generalized anxiety disorder recently. But should you disclose this to your employer?
- You've been running your own business for three years and finally had to hire some help. Is it wise that the first employee also happens to be your spouse?
- Gossipy coworkers have been spreading untrue rumours about you, and now it's affecting how others treat you at the office. How can you best put a stop to this?
- Life Pro Tip: Compliment or send appreciation to a friend or loved one every morning by text or email.
- Recommendation of the Week: Free Solo
- A quick shoutout to Cameron Schmidt!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Looking to score last-minute hotel deals? HotelTonight has access to unsold inventory from the world's greatest accommodations at a fraction of regular rates. Hit hoteltonight.com and use code JORDANH at checkout for $25 off your first booking!
188: How to Get out of Credit Card Debt | Feedback Friday
187: Hal Elrod | Fulfill Your Goals with The Miracle Equation
186: David Smalley | Why You Should Challenge Your Beliefs
185: How to Get Hired Like a Boss | Feedback Friday
184: Naveen Jain | How Moonshot Thinking Will Save the World
183: Lisa Lampanelli | Changing Careers at the Top of Your Game
182: Feedback Friday | How to Overcome Your Fear of Driving
181: Deep Dive | How to Stop Blaming Other People
180: Zvi Band | Success Is in Your Sphere
179: Feedback Friday | How to Really Help a Hoarder
178: Michelle Tillis Lederman | Why Relationships Are Our Greatest Assets
177: Beau Lotto | Why You See Differently When You Deviate
176: Feedback Friday | How to Cope with the Burden of Being the Ugly Friend
175: Brian Scudamore | How Failure Can Be Your Key to Success
174: A.J. Jacobs | Thanks a Thousand: A Gratitude Journey
173: Feedback Friday | How to Make Life Purposeful for the Terminally Ill
172: Clint Watts | Surviving in a World of Fake News
171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety
170: Feedback Friday | How to Ask Questions Like an Award-Winning Podcaster
169: Nathan Latka | How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital