#167: How To Hire An Incredible Assistant Who Will Transform Your Business
If you’re getting overwhelmed with the day-to-day tasks of your business, it’s probably time to hire someone who can help you out.
You’ve probably even considered it in the past, but you have doubts that have held you back…
- “What if they can’t do it as well as I can?”
- “What if I hire the wrong person?”
- “It will take forever to train them”.
- “I don’t want to be someone else’s boss”.
- “Can I really afford this”?
If you’re ever had these thoughts, you’re perfectly normal.
These are the same doubts we all have before making our first hire.
Whether you’ve tried (and failed) at hiring someone in the past, you’re just now planning to make your first hire, or you’re interested in hiring help, but not totally convinced it’s the right move, this episode is perfect for you.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How an assistant can transform your business
- Which tasks should be delegated first
- How an assistant can help you take a “workation”
- How to hire the right person for the job
- How setting expectations affects your working relationship
- How to make sure your assistant does everything exactly how you want
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/167