#168: Atomic Habits for Freelancers: Growing Your Snowball
If you build healthy habits and routines in your life, you will always win over someone who waits around for motivation to get things done.
Atomic Habits is one of our all-time favorite books, so we dedicated this episode to discussing some of our favorite takeaways from the book and how it all applies to someone who is freelancing.
Listen now to learn about building healthy habits, eliminating unhealthy habits, and how something called a “Systems Snowball” can help along the way.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Brian and Chris make the most of their reading experience
- The pros and cons of Kindle
- Why habits are such an important part of our day to day lives
- Why small habits matter the most
- How to build your systems snowball
- What to do if you aren’t a goal-oriented person
- How to view lagging vs. leading indicators of your habits
- How systems have shaped humanity
- Why it’s important to forge ahead even when you can’t see progress
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/168