#168: The Mindful Kind // Tips for Going Outside Your Comfort Zone
Hello and welcome to episode 168 of The Mindful Kind podcast.
In this episode you'll discover why it's important to go outside your comfort zone, an example of how I went outside my own comfort zone and some tips about how you can go outside your comfort zone, too.
The tips include:
- Seek support for particularly challenging journeys outside your comfort zone
- Try doing everyday things differently
- Change ‘I can’t do it’ to ‘I can’t do it, yet’
- Return to your comfort zone to recharge, or when you’ve gone beyond optimal stress
- Use affirmations
- Do nothing (make sure you listen to the episode to find out why!)
To find out more about my book, head over to www.rachaelkable.com/themindfulkindbook
Thank you so much for listening and I hope you have a wonderful week, Mindful Kind.