#169: Earning $10k+ Per Month With A Productized Service (And Only 2 Hours Of Work) | With Brian Casel
If there was a way to shift your freelance business in a way that consistently led to higher income, fewer hours, and more predictability, would you be interested in hearing more?
This is exactly what Brian Casel did with his business.
He created a productized service that allowed him to hire a team to remove most of the work from his plate to the point where he was spending less than 2 hours per month on that business.
The best part is that his clients were paying him a flat fee every single month, which meant he had predictable, recurring revenue.
Whether or not you ever want to run your business this way, this interview is a must-watch for anyone looking to grow their income.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What it’s like to launch, grow, and sell a business
- How to create a scalable business that runs without you
- Why having a productized service is a smart move for freelancers
- How to provide a service you have no experience with
- Why it’s important to choose an industry you’re passionate about
- How to build a business that runs on autopilot
- What to do when you find extra time because your business runs autonomously
- How to hire the right people
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/169