170: Feedback Friday | How to Ask Questions Like an Award-Winning Podcaster
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- You accidentally sent your roommate a message meant for someone else in which you were indirectly complaining about them. Is there a way to gracefully recover from this faux pas?
- Even though you seem to hit it off when meeting new people, you can't seem to form close friendships and make them stick. What's missing from the formula?
- As a young couple about to embark on a life of wedded bliss, what's the most fair way to handle finances from the start -- especially when one person makes considerably more money?
- Here's Jordan's strategy for investing money with compound interest.
- If you could ask only one question of a person you perceive to be successful, what would it be -- and from Jordan's perspective as an interviewer, how should you ask it?
- What are some unexpected things you can encounter when moving to a new city -- especially when you feel like you haven't prepared enough in advance for the changes immediately ahead?
- What's the best way to heat up cold contacts into bona fide network connections?
- Is it worth it to stay at your current job for another eight years to secure your retirement finances, or is now the time to take on your own business venture?
- Though you relocated three years ago for a job you still consider decent, you miss family and friends back home. What are the pros and cons of moving back now?
- Life Pro Tips: [Jason] Treat the halfway point on your gas tank as empty. [Jordan] Use Rebump for a 33 percent better response rate with your emails.
- Recommendation of the Week: Abducted in Plain Sight
- Quick shoutouts to Taylor Moser and Rick!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!