#170: The 5 Types Of Follow-Ups That Will Help You Double Your Income | With Mark Eckert
Please tell me you’ve never been this person...
“How’s it going?”
“U there? lol.”
That’s the person who makes everyone cringe when they’re around. If that’s you, I hate to say it, but there’s a reason everyone ignores you.
On the other side of things, if you’re the type of person who never follows up with anyone then you’re leaving half your potential income behind.
Following up is an important part of business, but as with almost everything in life there’s a tactful, professional way to do it and then there’s a desperate, needy, cringey way to do it.
On this episode of 6 Figure Creative, Brian Hood and substitute co-host Mark Eckert talk about the 5 types of follow-ups that can help double your income over the next 12 months.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why you should follow up with people
- How to follow up properly in 5 different situations
- What to use as your subject line for email follow ups
- How to nurture relationships by following up
- Why being pushy or nudgy is not the way to follow up
- How to get introductions to the right people
- Why speaking in a polite and political manner helps in follow ups
- How to use your network to grow your network
- When to offer people money in exchange for their time
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/170