171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety
What We Discuss with Charlamagne Tha God:
- An inside look at someone in the public eye who has struggled with a lifetime of anxiety.
- How concepts we took in stride even 10-20 years ago are shocking by today's standards.
- Charlamagne's early memories of dealing with anxiety before he knew it had a name, and how it shaped his world view.
- How is FEAR most commonly applied as an acronym for your life: Face Everything And Rise, or Fear Everything And Run?
- The external pressures we all face and have in common -- and what we can do to keep them in check.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Looking to score last-minute hotel deals? HotelTonight has access to unsold inventory from the world's greatest accommodations at a fraction of regular rates. Hit hoteltonight.com and use code JORDANH at checkout for $25 off your first booking!
TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint are giant solutions that give you the power to prosper! Learn how to optimize your finances before tax time at intuit.com!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Brother INKvestment Tank all-in-one inkjet printers keep your business running by delivering up to one year of printing without the need to replace ink cartridges! Find out more by visiting ChangeTheWayYouInk.com!
Do you want fancy designer jeans that look pretty at the club or good-looking but functional jeans that adventurers, go-getters, and rodeo riders have relied on for over 70 years? Try Wrangler -- denim made for the modern world. Check 'em out here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!