#171: The Freelancer's Guide To Passive Income And Smart Personal Finances | With Graham Cochrane
Do you run a successful business, but find yourself stressed out about finances?
Does it affect your creativity to the point that you aren’t making your projects the absolute best?
If your finances are a shambles, chances are your business isn’t very stable, and neither is your personal life. It’s time to make a change.
A big welcome back to Graham Cochrane of The Graham Cochrane Show as he talks about potential solutions and fail-safes to make sure that you can survive difficult times in your business and come out the other end swinging!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why service-based businesses should have some scaleable income streams
- How a retainer model can boost your business’ income
- What opportunities overwhelmed consumers provide
- How eliminating your fear can make you bolder, to take good opportunities and leave behind mediocre ones
- Why poor personal finance is the downfall of many businesses
- How trading up cars and paying car payments to yourself can buy you a new car in the long run
- How growing your business too much can hurt your family, creativity, or life
- How you can start to safely save money for retirement, as well as keep you – and your business – alive during spare months
- Why you should discuss financial priorities with your family to see if you are overspending or can cut back
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/171