173: Feedback Friday | How to Make Life Purposeful for the Terminally Ill
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Recently, your daughter's 15-year-old friend got pregnant. Should you keep your daughter away from her?
- With inoperable stage four pancreatic cancer, your father may not have long to live. How can you fill his remaining time with purpose?
- How can you be comfortable around someone who seemingly reads your mind by body language, microexpressions, and tonality?
- While you want to open up around others, social events have you in the corner hiding inside your shell. How can you coax yourself out to mingle?
- You're in your 30s and you can keep working locally at a safe, consistent job that pays well, but you're really yearning for a chance to live and work abroad. A few years from now, which choice are you most likely to regret not making?
- The company where you've worked for 15 years has expanded and you'd like to keep working for it -- but on the other side of the country. Should you keep this to yourself until your plans are more concrete, or should you tell your local office boss as soon as possible?
- You're moving from California to the UK on a plane and you're wisely taking your cat with you in the cabin. But she can be loud when she's nervous; what happens if you wind up sitting next to someone who hates cats? What's the protocol?
- You knew someone who could have helped you redirect your career momentum, but you've let the connection lapse and now you feel awkward about reconnecting. Is it too late to reach out?
- Life Pro Tip: Whenever you recall a painfully embarrassing memory, imagine the Seinfeld theme playing over it.
- Recommendation of the Week: Bohemian Rhapsody
- A quick shoutout to Jamie Sparks!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? <a...