173. Sex Worker Rights with Alison Spittle and guests Miranda Kane and Niki Adams
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Alison Spittle
Episode 173: Sex Workers’ Rights
with special guests Miranda Kane and Niki Adams
Recorded 21 October 2019 at Kings Place in London. Released 28 October 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Alison Spittle
More about Miranda Kane
More about Niki Adams
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- Tuesday 5 November, Manchester podcast festival. Tickets on sale now.
- Wednesday 6 November, Dublin podcast festival. Tickets on sale now.
- Tuesday 3 December, Secret Policeman’s Ball in Manchester. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 9 December, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
- 2-22 January, North American Tour. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!