DiscoverHot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet174 Burleigh Heads escape + Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet! solocast
174 Burleigh Heads escape + Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet! solocast
Burleigh Heads escape + Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet! solocast where we answer ALL the big questions:
- If you could jump on a plane anywhere tomorrow where would you go & why?
- What’s your primary motivator? What drives your hunger for success?
- What are your favourite books or biographies/autobiographies? What did they teach you?
- Can you describe in detail a key moment of joy or realisation, 2 pinch me moments that you’ve had, you’ve been in a daze and thought to yourself “I can’t believe that this is happening right now?”
- What does success look like to you?
- My personal values are the same are my business ones. What values do you hold yourself to?
- What are 2 pieces of advice you’d give to someone who has a dream, but is afraid to take that first step?
Hit Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet up on social media here:
Hot & Delicious YouTube - Ballistyx Snowboard Show, interviews & more.
'Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet’ entertainment, travel, photography & lifestyle blog:
For social media strategy, content/photography & influencer business enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Road Stories Podcast with Steele Saunders and Monty Franklin:
Steele Saunders & Monty Franklin join Murray Valeriano on The Road Stories Podcast to discuss the Oscars, performing at Sports Clubs and the fact Koala Bears are not bears.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store