#175: The 6 Figure Creative's Guide To Copywriting For Freelancers | With Rachel Greiman
The words you write have the power to build trust and win clients, but they also have the power to bore people to death and turn away clients.
It’s your choice whether you want to put in the work to write website copy that does all the “selling” for you.
Most freelancers, unfortunately, leave copywriting as an afterthought. This creates a massive opportunity to stand out from your competitors by taking the time to nail your website copy.
This week’s guest, Rachel Greiman, is a freelance copywriter who works with nearly 100 clients per year.
Not only is she earning 6 figures from her freelance work, she’s also writing website copy for other 6 figure freelance photographers (our guest from episode #172 is actually one of her 6 figure clients).
That makes Rachel the perfect expert to bring onto the podcast to teach us all about the process behind copywriting for freelancers.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How great copy can affect your business
- Why copy should come before your website design
- How to understand what your ideal clients are looking for
- How to package your offering so the client buys what they want and gets what they need
- Why niching is so vital to your business
- How systems help Rachel have six figure years over and over
- How to go from $500 projects to $5,000 projects
- Why some businesses shouldn’t have repeat clients
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/175