176. Fatherhood with Johnny Cochrane, Elliot Rae and JJ
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Johnny Cochrane
Episode 176: Fatherhood
with special guests Elliot Rae and JJ
Recorded 21 October 2019 at Kings Place in London. Released 18 November 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Johnny Cochrane
More about Music Football Fatherhood
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- Tuesday 3 December, Secret Policeman’s Ball in Manchester. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 9 December, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
- 2-22 January, North American Tour. Tickets on sale now.
- 7-22 February, Australia and New Zealand Tour. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!