#177: The Mindful Kind // How to be Productive When You Feel Drained
Hello and welcome to episode 177 of The Mindful Kind podcast about how to be productive when you feel drained.
Thank you to everyone on Instagram who voted for this topic!
First of all, you'll hear about the two things I prioritise when I'm feeling drained; self-care and my podcast (which is the most important part of my work).
You'll also discover my favourite productivity tips, including:
- Delete social media apps from your phone
- Keep a list of your favourite self-care activities to do when you feel drained
- Use apps which help you be productive (I like Forest and MinimaList)
- Keep a "dream" to-do list and a "realistic" to-do list
- Take mindful breaks. You can learn more about this in my article: http://www.rachaelkable.com/blog/effective-mindful-breaks-at-work
At the end of the episode, I'll also guide you through a short mindfulness technique.
Thank you for listening and I hope you have a wonderful week, Mindful Kind.