#177: Using the Power of Humor to Grow Your Business | With Obedient Agency
Humor is a great way to connect with your friends 1 on 1, but it’s one of the most difficult things to do right in marketing (1 on many).
Allie LeFevere of Obedient Agency has spent the last six years helping companies find the sweet spot between lame, lifeless jokes and cringy, over-the-top humor to get their marketing just right.
Listen now to learn how Allie has built her business from a two-person partnership to a thriving agency with 8 people on the team!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How you can make your brand memorable
- Why your brand shouldn’t always fall in line with your personal tastes
- What goes into good humor in copywriting
- How Allie systematically creates amazing copy
- Why being different is vital
- How to crush objections before they’re mentioned by your clients
- What happens when a robo vacuum meets a literal pile of sh*t
- How to handle yourself with confidence
- Why you don’t want to be the business who does everything
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/177