177. Friendship with Jessica Fostekew and guests Stef Smith and Sukh Ojla
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Jessica Fostekew
Episode 177: Friendship
with special guests Stef Smith, Sukh Ojla and music from Flo and Joan
Recorded 3 August 2019 at The Pleasance Grand in Edinburgh. Released 25 November 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Jessica Fostekew
More about Stef Smith
More about Sukh Ojla
More about Flo and Joan
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- Tuesday 3 December, Secret Policeman’s Ball in Manchester. Tickets on sale now.
- Monday 9 December, Kings Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
- 2-22 January, North American Tour. Tickets on sale now.
- 7-22 February, Australia and New Zealand Tour. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!