#178: 7 Tough Things That Make You a Better Human
Welcome to The Big Idea of the Week!
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, our host, Dhru Purohit talks to us about the 7 tough things that make us better humans:
(1) Saying no to “exciting” but wrong opportunities
(2) Deciding not to gossip about other people
(3) Having the humility to say sorry or repair even when it’s not 100% your fault
(4) Having the courage to tell others when you are hurt
(5) Keeping your heart open even after a loss
(6) Catching yourself needlessly complaining
(7) Being the bigger person even when wronged
For more on Dhru Purohit, be sure to follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, on Facebook @dhruxpurohit, on Twitter @dhrupurohit, and on YouTube @dhrupurohit. You can also text Dhru at (302) 200-5643. Here is the instagram post that inspired today’s episode: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFDwzSyl8HU/.
Interested in joining Dhru’s Broken Brain Podcast Facebook Community? Submit your request to join here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.