18 - Could Text Message Marketing Be the Next Move for Your Local Business? Find Out!
“We’ve literally trademarked the term “word of thumb” advertising, that’s what we call our share feature”.
This week's episode is full of energy as Emily talks with Sara Castillo, Co-Founder and President of TapOnIt. Sara oversees and manages communication between brands and consumers through TapOnIt. Her unique background has allowed her to become an expert in driving traffic and sales into small businesses in the most beneficial way possible. Focused on the customer experience, Sara's strengths lie in building relationships between consumers and businesses, creating loyalty and generating excitement for TapOnIt across all of the markets. Since co-founding the company with her sister, Katie Wilson, in 2015, TapOnIt has evolved into a major player in SMS/MMS consumer engagement.
Whether or not you’re familiar with text message marketing you won’t want to miss this podcast! Emily and Sara discuss how text messaging is the most widely used app on a smartphone, how texting is the fastest way to get a hold of somebody, and how businesses can almost guarantee their text will be seen versus traditional fragmented advertising methods.
What makes TapOnIt unique is that it appeals to both the local business owner and the consumer. It’s never spam and it’s never a list of bought phone numbers...it’s always current deals and 100% opted in. Plus, there are always incredible contests and sweepstakes available, as well as opportunities to unlock bonus offers!
Listen for more information on how you can get connected to TapOnIt to receive the latest deals; as a local business owner and as a consumer.
Tune in for topics like:
- Relevant, cost effective ways to get your brand in front of people
- How businesses can grow using “word of thumb” advertising
- The benefit of using text message marketing as a business owner
- How to reach consumers who love to save money but want convenience
- Why our friends recommendations matter to local businesses
Links from the episode:
- Learn more about how Tap On It works via their website
- Follow Tap On It on Facebook and Instagram
- Free Training – Sign up + learn how to generate consistent sales for your local business WITHOUT a complicated or expensive marketing strategy
- Follow me (Emily Steele) (Love Local) on Instagram for a little business + a little life, and a whole lot of positive energy!
More from Sara and Tap On It:
Don’t miss out on deals in your area! Send the message TAPONIT to 82928 and respond with your zip code to receive the most recent offers. Note: standard message rates and data apply.