18 Lawrenzo Jacobs - From criminal to business wordsmith
In this episode I talk to Lawrenzo Jacobs who struggled after his parents divorce, with a rebellious streak as a teenager which led him to a life of crime. It was while serving his time he discovered the power of words and the affect positive affirmations could have on his mental health and actions. He did a lot of introspection and learned that he could channel his energy into more positive pursuits, listen on to hear how Lawrenzo turned things around and what he is up to now.
If you liked this podcast please do share rate and review. I’m looking for more guests so please do get in touch if you know anyone.
In this episode we talk about: -
· Divorced parents and moving with a military step father
· Incarceration – self study and self improvement
· Positive affirmations.
· The importance of words and their true meanings
· The so called free world – mental incarceration.
· Using positive thinking to overcome a broken neck.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.