Being overwhelmed can stop you from achieving your goals and living the life you want. This can be especially damaging when you run your own business, so your livelihood relies on you alone.
In this episode, Chris and Brian talk about how they deal with overwhelm in their businesses and in life. They also discuss mental health issues such as PTSD, ADHD, and ways to cope as a self-employed creative.
Get ready to start 2022 in the right headspace for success: listen now to learn more!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why Chris Graham is not and never was straight edge
- Why episodes 75-125 were our best episodes… For now
- How to handle overwhelm
- Dealing with PTSD as a business owner
- Addressing the symptoms and the root cause of an issue
- The news is a giant timesuck
- Surrounding yourself with people who support you instead of tearing you down
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/180