#181: Our Favorite Tools For Building A 6 Figure Business In 2022
Implementing helpful tools into your business is one of the best, most cost-effective ways to increase your income or decrease your time spent doing tedious, frustrating tasks.
Every single tool we discuss on this week's podcast is created to either straight up make you more money, or save you time, money, and frustration.
One quick word of warning...while tools are amazing when fully implemented, a half-implemented tool is a total waste of money.
Make sure you're 100% ready to take on the (sometimes boring) implementation phase before using any of the tools we discuss in this episode.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Having too many unconnected systems can be worse than no systems
- Why Brian is going to fight Chris in a parking lot
- Avoiding the Apple Mail app
- The power of Keyboard Maestro
- Eliminating pain points so you can maintain flow state
- Why giving away free merch is worth it
- The system behind a successful follow-up
- What Chris Graham wants in his inbox (hint: it’s feet)
- Is it worth it? Camera and lighting equipment for video
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/181