#181 MUST LISTEN: Breathwork for Sleep, Stress, with Campbell Will, PT
Joining us in this week's episode of the Less Stressed Life Podcast is Campbell Will, who has combined his passion for breathwork with knowledge of anatomy and physiology to teach people how to optimize their respiration as a tool for improved health and well-being.
Campbell shares his expertise on:
- The many amazing benefits of breathwork
- Functional vs therapeutic breathwork and how to get started
- Manipulating brain biochemistry
- Breathing with panic attacks and anxiety
Less Stressed Life is hiring a Podcast Operations Manager! We're looking for an enthusiastic podcast lover to help with all aspects of planning & production of The Less Stressed Life Podcast for health-savvy women. Flexible, remote & room to grow. To apply head to lsljobs.com.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Breathing Re-Education and Phenotypes of Sleep Apnea: A Review. J Clin Med. 2021 Jan 26;10(3):471. PMID: 33530621 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33530621/
- Effects of Chronic Hyperventilation
Use the code LESSSTRESS to get a 20% discount on Campbell Will's 5-week online Fundamentals Course!
Campbell Will has combined his passion for breathwork with knowledge of anatomy and physiology and has developed an education system to teach people how to optimize their respiration, and how to use it as a tool for improved health and well-being. His journey has been one of passionate curiosity, exploring the wide range of breathwork practices and the underpinnings of human optimization. He teaches not only the principles of breath but also the foundations of health and performance.
Assess your Adrenals, Detox, or Get my Guide
Join us on Instagram
Shop our Favorites
Loving the podcast? Leave us a review!