181. Kendra Connelly Interview: Remove All Doubts And Go For It
Today, I'm talking to Kendra Connelly with Sotheby's International Realty in Toronto. From humble beginnings to bartender, to top real estate agent at Sotheby's International Realty, Kendra shares, why she loves the business and her challenges, including how one client shook her confidence and her business and how she ever came in. We talk about removing your doubts and going for it.
- Kendra's story of getting into real estate business (01:45 )
- Her strategic question that she asked to know about someones (07:00 )
- She gives us her best advice on negotiating (12:00 )
- What has been one of her biggest challenges in this business (15:40 )
- What was her biggest lesson (21:30 )
- What's her listing appointments look like and how does she take it (27:54 )
- The Final Three (33:33 )
Resources / People Mentioned:
"My job is not to tell you what to do my job is to educate you."
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners