#184: The Mindful Kind // How I'm Cultivating More Positivity in My Life
Hello and welcome to episode 184 of The Mindful Kind podcast.
I'm getting a little candid on this episode and sharing how I'm putting in an effort to be a more positive person. I tend to find it easy to focus unnecessarily on negative things and I'm trying a few different strategies to try to change that!
Here are my tips for cultivating more positivity:
- Start conversations on positive notes
- Exercise (even when you don't really feel like it)
- Practise gratitude every day and in different ways
- Treat yourself with joyful activities
Don't forget to check out some of my other episodes about positivity!
- Episode 160, Make a List of Things to Do For Fun
- Episode 114, Outlooks on Life: Optimism
- Episodes 65-69, The Positivity Series
And head over to my blog to read A Powerful 5-Step Guide for a Happier, More Mindful Life: https://www.rachaelkable.com/blog/powerful-guide-for-happier-mindful-life
Thank you so much for listening and I hope you have a wonderful week, Mindful Kind.