189: Humble The Poet | 101 Simple Truths for a Better Life
"You want to see light at the end of the tunnel? Start digging!" -Humble The Poet
What We Discuss with Humble The Poet:
- How your upbringing can prepare you for success (or failure) later in life.
- Why being satisfied with less is different from simply giving up on achieving more.
- How real growth and struggle differ from tacky, self-help fluff.
- Why, if you don't have a secure self-concept, the media (even if it's just social media) will build it for you.
- How to build a moat around your psyche so you don't let in mismatched influences.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/189
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Calm is the number one app for meditation and sleep! Want to explore its many benefits? Enjoy an exclusive discount of 25% off a Calm premium subscription by going to calm.com/jordan!
Ever dreamt of having the cleanest bum on the block? Omigo reinvented the toilet seat so you never have to use toilet paper again! Curious? Get $100 off your order by going to myomigo.com/jordan!
The Hartford Insurance Group knows there's nothing small in small business, and it's been protecting customers for over 200 years. Learn what it can do for you and your business at thehartford.com/smallbusiness!
The Art of Manliness Podcast is a show that aims to help men become better men; host Brett McKay explores how to live a life of both contemplation and action while having some fun along the way. Do yourself a favor and check out The Art of Manliness Podcast here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!